Panettone 2019 . 2019年的意大利聖誕麵包

 Panettone 2019 . 2019年的意大利聖誕麵包

I love Christmas, I love holiday seasons. It gives me a feeling of peace, love and happiness. It's the most wonderful time of the year. As usual, I like making Panettone, but this year, I make mainly the mini Panettone as gifts for relatives and friends. And the first round is done and ready to send out.

Thank my helper for baking all these Penettone for me, she is going to prepare for another round. If you want to do it, you may go to my recipes. I like using natural yeast, but you could use active dry yeast or instant yeast as well. Start it now, you could still catch it on time for Christmas.

我好喜歡過聖誕節,也很喜歡節日氣氛。聖誕節總給我一種充滿和平、愛和決樂的感覺,這是一年中我感覺最美好的時光。 像往常聖誕一樣,我喜歡手造聖誕麵包,但是今年,我主要烤迷你版的,送給親朋好友。 第一輪的聖誕出爐了,可以準備送出去。

感謝家傭小姐幫忙烤焗今年的意大利聖誕麵包,她已準備好再烤焗多一些。如果你也想自己烤,可參加我的食譜。我愛用自家培養的天然酵母,但你即使用乾酵母或快速酵母也沒問題。現在就動手做吧,聖誕節前一定可趕得上。





Baking Tips for Mini Panettone:
1. Mold size : 7cm dia. top/6cm dia base x 5.5 cm
2. Finished Panettone size : 8cm dia x 9cm
3. Final proof in paper mold: fill up till half and let rise till 90% full, then bake. It will rise up to approx 9cm.
4. Preheat oven to 180°C. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes, then 160°C for 14 minutes
5. Take the panettone out and turn it up side down and hang for one hour till cool.

Remarks: Mild sweet recipe, for regular sweetness, you may add   extra 15g of sugar.

迷你意大利聖誕包的烘焙補充:
1. 紙模尺寸:頂部直徑7cm / 底座6cm直徑x 5.5cm
2. 成品尺寸:直徑 8cmx 9cm
3. 在纸模做後發 。每紙模放入麵糰半高,待發至紙模九成滿入爐烘烤,成品會升至約9cm高
4. 將烤箱預熱至180°C。用180°C 烤10分鐘,然後調至160°C 烤14分鐘
5.取出聖誕包倒掛一小時至涼。

註:此食譜是微甜版,要求一般甜度的可多加15g 糖。



Bilingual Recipes/中英文食譜:
https://bymargk.blogspot.com/2017/12/panettone.html

Comments