Glutinous Rice Balls with Chopped Nuts and Desiccated Coconut . 糖不甩

Glutinous Rice Balls with Chopped Nuts and Desiccated Coconut
                                                        糖不甩


I love making Chinese dessert for the Spring Lantern Festival/Yuanxiao Festival, it always gives me a good feeling of the first full moon day in the Lunar Calendar.

This year, I didn't make glutinous rice sweet balls in soup, but tossed the rice balls with chopped nuts and desiccated coconut. And I also stuffed the chopped nuts and sugar in the big balls. In order to make it look more interesting, I have the small balls mixed with butterfly-pea color. It's yummy and beautiful.

I wish you all a lovely Spring Lantern Festival.


每年元宵節我都愛造點甜點,吃甜總給我農曆第一個月圓夜感覺很美好。

今年,我沒造“元宵”也沒有煑湯丸,造了配上碎堅果和椰蓉的糖不甩。為了加多點變化,糖不甩造了雙色,大的還加了同樣的碎堅果和糖,小的則加了蝶豆花顏色,取其好吃也好看。

我祝願各位元宵節安好、健康快樂!


Comments