Turnip Cake and Gingery New Year Cake 2020 . 二零二零年 的蘿蔔糕及勁薑年糕

Turnip Cake and Gingery New Year Cake 2020 
二零二零年 的蘿蔔糕及勁薑年糕

It's a routine every year to prepare Turnip Cakes and Gingery New Year Cakes for relatives and friends. From preparing the ingredients to the final "production", I would say it's easy and smooth, especially with the help from my helper and Thermomix TM5 since 2018.

I still remember, I went to see the demo on Feb 1, 2018, bought thermie and took it home at once; thanks Puiyee for coming to my house for the open-box demonstration on Feb 3; I briefed my helper what to do for the turnip cakes and gingery new year cakes on Feb 4 before she went out for day off. I told her that I would work with her on Feb 5 to prepare a total of 38 cakes together. Surprisingly when I went down from my room, 38 layers of cakes were all done. It was really amazing!




每年都會為親戚友準備蘿蔔糕和勁薑年糕。 從試材料到“生產”,對我來說很容易且順暢,尤其是自2018年以來買了部Thermomix TM5,也多得家傭小姐幫忙,一切來得更易。

仍記得2018年2月1日去了看預約好的示範,當下即買了Thermie 並立即帶回家,2月3日感謝 PuiYee來我家作開箱示範; 2月4日家傭放假外出前,我簡單說明如何利用Thermie 去做那年要準備的蘿蔔糕和勁薑年糕,並告訴她我會和她一起做。  令人驚訝的是,2 月5 日當我從房間走到飯廳,38盆糕點已經做好了,真的很感恩!



Remarks:  I did not put chopped spring onions and chinese parsley to the turnip cakes this year as relatives and friends want to keep the cakes for the CNY and share them with their relatives and friends as well.

註:今年沒在蘿蔔糕上放芫荽和蔥粒,因為親友們都想把我送的兩種糕留到新年那幾天和其他親友分享。


Bilingual Recipes/中英文食譜:

Yummy Turnip Cake/惹味臘味蘿蔔糕:-


Gingery New Year Cake/勁薑黑糖年糕-



Comments