Simple Traditional Coconut Red Bean Pudding . 簡易傳統椰汁紅豆糕

 Simple Traditional Coconut Red Bean Pudding 

簡易傳統椰汁紅豆糕

Have thought of posting this recipe for a long time as it's what I always make and it's simple and traditional, I do not use gelatin like those in the nowadays recipes.  The only thing I concern the most is, to make the recipe to the best possible. Right before my trip in May, I have made the pudding twice, one with the boxed coconut juice/cream, but the taste of the prepacked coconut juice didn't have the aroma of coconut that I got from it like before, I then got the fresh coconut juice from the coconut shop, and the result of the pudding was very satisfactory. Didn't get the time to do it once again for long, I eventually made it today. 

It's my own principle, I will not recommend anything that is not good to friends, and here you go, a decent recipe of Coconut Red Bean Pudding.

很久前已想分享此食譜,就是沒找到空暇再先多做一次。此食譜其實常用,也很簡單和很轉統,我沒用外邊常用的魚膠粉做法。只想在分享前先確定食譜真的完美。 在我五月份旅行之前,我依慣常食譜做了兩次紅豆糕,一次是用盒裝椰漿,但那次的盒裝椰漿沒有了應有的椰子香氣;臨急從椰子店買了新鮮椰漿,紅豆糕香氣和口感都令我滿意。 外遊時沒買到鮮椰漿,一拖再拖,今天終於做好了,好吃。


我有個原則,不好的東西我不會推薦給朋友,今次的食譜一定讓您可品嚐到椰汁紅豆糕的傳統美味。

Simple Traditional Coconut Red Bean Pudding 

Ingredients:
Boiled Red beans  70g (Japanese Ready-to-eat Red Beans)
Water  600 ml
Fresh Milk  50ml
Evaporated Milk 25ml
Condensed Milk 25ml
Coconut Milk 300ml
Corn Starch 60g
Sugar 45g
Method:
1. Put the silicon mold in the fridge
2. Mix corn starch and coconut milk well
3. Boil water with sugar until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to medium, add in milk, evaporated milk and condensed milk. Add (2) through a strainer and stir while mixing.
4. Cook till the mixture is thickened, then add in red beans gradually
5. Pour the mixture into the mold, let cool, and put in the fridge. Release from the mold and serve cold.

Cooking Tips:
1. You can adjust the amount of sugar to your desire. I usually made it with reduced sugar, but I did it with regular sweetness this time. 
2. You could buy fresh coconut cream from Coconut shop, it is about HK$46-50/600g
3. You could make plain coconut pudding without red beans 
4. I will share another recipe of coconut pudding using gelatin next week which is more crispy






簡易傳統椰汁紅豆糕

材料:
煑軟紅豆 70g (可用日本即食紅豆)
水 600 ml
鮮奶  50ml
淡奶  25 ml
甜奶  25ml
椰漿  300ml
鷹粟粉 60g
糖 45g

做法:
1. 模具先雪冷
2. 先把鷹粟粉和椰漿混合
3. 燒熱水加糖煮至糖溶解,調低至中火加入牛奶、淡奶及甜奶,把(2)過篩加入,边煑边拌, 
4. 煑至稠身,再逐少加入即食紅豆粒
5. 倒入模具,待涼,放入冰箱雪至凝固;脫模,供冷食

提示: 
1. 可跟樣個人喜好加減糖量。我一般做甜品會減糖,但我覺得椰汁糕有應有甜味更好吃。
2. 鮮椰漿可在椰子香料店買到,約HK$46-50/600g
3. 不愛吃紅豆,可不下,就是傳統椰汁糕了。
4. 下星期會分享用魚膠粉做的椰汁糕,口感會脆身。


Comments