Feverine Sweet Cha-Guo . 雞矢藤甜茶果

Feverine Sweet Cha-Guo . 雞矢藤甜茶果

When my friends saw my posts of Mugwort Cha-Guo, they asked if I could make the Feverine Cha-Guo again.... Hahaha, no problem. I can make it, my helper can make it and so can you.

I don't want to repeat the same filling, always want to have some new taste to go with the repeated dishes. It's fun to try new things, right?

The new filling for the Feverine Cha-Guo this time is, Chestnut puree with chopped peanuts, desiccated coconut and roasted sesame.

Whenever I do something, I try to do it better than before, that includes cooking and baking.
有朋友看到我的艾葉茶果,就問我可否多做一次雞矢藤茶果......哈哈哈,沒問題,因為都不難做。我能做到,我的家傭能做到,你也可以做得到。

每次做菜或烘焙尤其是同樣的菜式或食品,我都喜歡弄了新意思,有個新口感。嘗新其實很有趣,對嗎?

這次雞矢藤茶果也用上新配搭的餡料:栗子蓉配碎花生、椰蓉和烤芝麻。

無論做任何事,我都有一個理念,就是每次都想做得比前一次更好,當然也包括者煑食和烘焙。


Bilingual Recipes/中英文食譜:
https://bymargk.blogspot.com/2018/05/chinese-feverine-cha-guo-with.html

Comments