Mid-Autumn 2019 . 2019 年中秋


 Mid-Autumn 2019 . 2019 年中秋

Hello everyone, and Happy Mid-Autumn to all of you and your family.  

I have not been posted here for more than 3 and half months, partly because of traveling, I traveled for almost 2 months this time and had been to many places including the US, Alaska, Amsterdam, London, Scotland and Ireland,even though most of the places were revisited, it still brought me lots of traveling fun; and partly I wanted to take a good rest after traveling, and well prepare for the future.  I will try to share my travel shots with all of you after sorting out.

Meanwhile, I share with you the moon cakes my helper made for my relatives, friends and charity.

I hope everyone has a lovely mid-autumn no matter where you are.



各位好!祝大家有個愉快的中秋節!

我在這裡躲懶了三個多月,沒作分享,部份原因是我外遊了近兩個月,今次去了很多地方,包括美國各地、阿拉斯加,荷蘭、倫敦、蘇格蘭和愛爾蘭,雖然大都是舊地重遊,但重遊一樣很有樂趣; 而另一原因是想在旅遊後好好休息,並為未來做好準備。 待我整理好外遊相片後再與大家分享吧!

現在,讓我先分享我的家傭替我為親友及慈善團體手造的月餅。

無論你身在何處,我誠心祝願每一位朋友都有一個溫馨的中秋。








Comments