Not a Regular Mango Cream Cake . 非一般芒果忌廉蛋糕

Not a Regular Mango Cream Cake . 非一般芒果忌廉蛋糕
I have mentioned before that a girl requested this "Not a Regular Mango Cream Cake" as her birthday cake this year. Of course, I have kept promise and made a good looking one for her. She sent me a voice tape to thank me for the cake and said the cake was extremely delicious. The yummy taste of the cake keeps her wanting another one.

Almost time to go to the airport for my Cherry Blossom holidays, but I will never forget to post the link of the cake recipe here.  Make it, I bet you will all love it.

我之前提到過,一個小女孩要求今年生日能吃到我這個“非一般芒果忌廉蛋糕”。當然,我守承諾,給她做了一個好吃又好看的。她吃過蛋糕後,給我發了一段錄音來感謝我的蛋糕,並說蛋糕非常美味。蛋糕好吃得讓她很想多要一個,真的一試難忘。

出門賞櫻前,給大家食譜,真的好吃,大家都試做啦!

Bilingual Recipes/中英文食譜:
https://bymargk.blogspot.com/2019/01/mango-layered-chiffon-cake-with.html

Comments