My "Everything Dough" . 細說 "萬用麵糰 "

 My "Everything Dough"
細說 "萬用麵糰 "

I've read many bread recipes and wondered why people use different recipes for each type of bread even they taste similar.

When I made my own bread, I had tried different recipes, and did not find much difference on the taste. I often think about finding a good recipe that suits my family's and my taste, and it eventually came up to my "Everything Dough". With this dough, my helper and I could easily keep all the ingredients in mind, and we do not have to carry the recipes along when making breads. It is much time-saving, efficient and very effective. When my helper got used to the Everyting Dough, I taught her how to manipulate the dough and make changes to fit in different bread requirements. In this way, we could have sweet buns, savory buns, Chinese buns, and western breads whenever we want them, and it is easy-peasy to us. I have also made Italian Pizza, silver-thread rolls and deep-fried Dough Stick/yóutiáo using the same dough, and they tasted very good.



Let's take a look at the ingredients of My "Everything Dough":


Everything Dough

Ingredients:  
Bread Flour 250g
Cake Flour    50g
Fresh Yeast  12g (Or Instant Yeast 4g or Natural Yeast/Sourdough Starter 90g )
Sugar   10g
Salt       4g
Oil         2 tbsp
Water 170-190 ml (depending on the humidity and flour)

Method for basic breads:

1. Preparing Ingredients
2. Kneading ( by hand or machine)
3. Bulk Fermentation/First Proof
4. Punching down/De-gassing
5. Dividing and rounding
6. Rest/Benching
7. Shaping
8. Final fermentation /Final Proof
9. Baking
10. Cooling

 In the next article, I will talk about the use and modification of "Everything Dough"



看過麵包食譜,好多時候都奇怪為何人們造每種麵包都用不同食譜。

到自己造麵包時,試過不同食譜,其實口感沒大分別。常想着何不找個合自己及家人口味的食譜用作萬用麵糰,這樣子無論我做也好,家傭做也好,食材和用量都早在腦中,不用再拿着食譜造麵包,那就更省時快捷了。之後再教曉家傭在萬用麵糰上做變化,這樣要甜包、鹹包、中包、西包,只要是包點,基本上都可做出來。我還試用同一個麵糰做意大利薄餅和中式油條,味道都非常好。


先來看看我的 "萬用麵糰" 材料及份量:

萬用麵糰
材料: 
高粉  250g
低粉   50g
                        鮮酵   12g (或速酵 4g 酵/酸種 90g))
糖      10g
鹽        4g
油        2 tbsp
                           水    170-190ml(視乎粉受水程度)

    
基本麵包做法:
1.  準備材料
  2.  揉麵 (可手揉或機揉)
3.  基本發酵/初發
4.  排氣
5.  分割及滾圓
6.  鬆馳
7. 
8.  最後發酵/二發

9.  烤焗
10.  放涼





一篇,我會說說 萬用麵糰的運用和變化 










Comments